"HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

Barbara
Thought it would be good to let Doris say Happy New year to everyone. Add a few of your pictures.

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

fluffy cloud

I love the one with the fireworks Barbara!

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

Barbara
And I love yours Dorine, Doris all in purple.

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

anialek36

Heres hoping that the Happy New Year brings
Lifes the finest gifts your way,
Much joy, good health and happiness,
With each one here to stay.

Greetings from Poland
Ania

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

fluffy cloud
THANKS ANIA,A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AS WELL AND TO ALL SAMPODDERS.Lets think about Carol first,you are in our thoughts.Mike,all the best to you ansd surround us with great music.Christie,make it a lovely year,full of surprises.Barbara,lets keep on truckin' with all the lovely Dorispictures.Nick,glad you are always on board,another go around please and John Boy,do write us poems!Janet,thanks for all you do,keep this Sampodtrain on track.

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

Barbara
Just wanted to say again a "A BIG HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO MAKE THIS FORUM SPECIAL"
May this New Year find you "Healthy and Happy" And like our Doris says in her song "Stay With The Happy People.

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

Amen to that last post.....Let's start the new year right, and as Dorine always tells me...keep on truckin...

Re: "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM DORIS"

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.