my favorite NON DORIS DAY record

Re: my favorite NON DORIS DAY record

Another one I like!

Re: my favorite NON DORIS DAY record

Nick
That was cool!  I have heard her voice somewhere before?

Re: my favorite NON DORIS DAY record

anialek36
 Bette Midler-"Do You Wanna Dance" I love this song, the voice Betty sounds wonderful!

"Angela" by Jose Feliciano This is a beautiful song and the voice of Jose Feliciano wonderful!

Neil Sedaka - "One way ticket" I love it!

Greetings from Poland:) An ia

Re: my favorite NON DORIS DAY record

gerian56
That’s a funny story about the trombone. I guess the best trombonists are sensitive too but he shouldn’t have kicked you out, that was too severe, you may have become a great trombonist.

Re: my favorite NON DORIS DAY record

Nick
Yes Gerian, I dropped out of society and became a monk... but when Father Benedictine looked upon me with disapproval, for accidentally knocking over a candle, I fled to the Swiss Alps where I abide in a cave.  I am over it now...

12345