doris day's new album released 4/2013

Called MUSIC, MOVIES AND MEMORIES, there are a lot of really neat things on this cd. For me the very best, was a recording by Doris never released before. (Does not give a lot of information about when it was recorded but she is backed by Les Brown, and it is called SOME SUNDAY MORNING):

Re: doris day's new album released 4/2013

Nick
Mike, if it wasn't for you, there would some Doris Day songs I missed, including this one...  even though I have 95% of them, but not quite all of them.  Very nice.  Thank you!  Have you ever heard her "Saltwater Cowboy" song?