What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Yahoo Nick! Tommy and the boys pulled it off!!!!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
Yeah, I saw the end... what a finish!  Should shut up the deflationgaters.  I bought some Tom Brady jersies.  He da man!  Congrats Janet!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
Spring Football practice began yesterday.  During the following press conference, a press guy asked Coach Harbaugh: How does the record cold weather affect things?  Harbaugh answered: We have an indoor facility here.  lol

Apparently he is coaching QB Heisman winner from Florida State, and Baylor QB to prepare for the NFL combine too.

http://www.mgoblue.com/collegesportslive/?media=488636

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

LOL!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
2.5 days until Kick-off!!!!

Jim Harbaugh's debut as head coach of the newly inspired Michigan Wolverines, hopes to beat Utah (a very good PAC 12 team) at Utah, Thursday, Sept 3, 8:30 pm Eastern Time, Fox Sports Network.  We are underdogs by 5 points.  Good, I like that!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
When will deflation-gate end?  Brady wins in court, and now they appeal.  Good grief!!!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
I heard a Tom Brady interview yesterday on the radio and was impressed by everything he said.  Then he leads his team to a nice victory over the Steelers, walks off the field, no big deal, acknowledges the crowd as he enters the tunnel to the locker room.  Kudos to Brady the Patriots!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Love my Tommy!!!!!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

We won a game.  That's a start... Oregon State marched down the field and scored on the first drive.  That was it for them.  Then Michigan pounded the ball down them like in the good old days.  35 to 7.  Tommy would be proud!

The music is a nice touch.

Well, last week we caught the defending National Champs coming off their only loss, and they took it out on us.  Besides that, and a muffed, game losing, final play punt against our in-state rivals, it was a much improved season at 9-3, with a bowl game to be announced.

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Oh yeah, I got goose bumps watching Brady at Michigan... before he was famous.

Our in-state rivals (MSU) went on to win the Big Ten Championship this weekend, and but for that muffed punt on the 50-yard line, and 10-seconds left, we would have beat them.  Rats!!!  And they beat OSU, defending National Champs, who beat the tar out of us... at home.  Can MSU beat Alabama in the playoffs?  Nah... unless they get lucky again.

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
By the way, guess who is on the cover of "GQ" - December's Special Anniversary Edition?  I saw it at the grocery store.  No other than Tommy... what's his last name?

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

I saw that game! Couldn't believe it!

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
Yup!!!  Michigan vs. Florida in Citrus Bowl Jan 1, 2016.  Game is at 1:00 pm (EST) on ABC...  a hoodie-footies pajama game for early New Years Day.

Former Texas Coach Mac Brown's analysis is pretty funny and accurate... along with the other comedians.

Jimmy!  It's the end of July... What's up?

Re: What's Happening In Sports - Any Sport

Nick
News Flash!  Tom Brady returns to the Big House as an honorary team captain, plays catch with Jimmy before the game yesterday.  Jimmy says:  "He has a good arm."

Not bad at all!

123