WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

THAT'S RIGHT....LEAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FOR DORIS FOR FREE...

Compose your message in advance. Then, call our New 800 Number and leave your message for Doris.  All phone messages will  be posted on  the soon to be open HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORIS 2013 PAGE.  We also hope to make a cd of all the phone messages which we will send to DD.

HERE IS THE NUMBER TO CALL:   866-405-1904

Re: WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

fluffy cloud
Thanks Mike,looking forward to say something to our Doris!Thanks.

Re: WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I have to think of something I want to say.  I don't want to keep repeating myself.
Is Bob going to have  Doris call in a little message for us like he did last year?

Re: WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

anialek36

Re: WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

let's get those phone messages in soon  866 405 1904

Re: WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

So far Mike and I are the only ones from songs and memories who have called in. I hope the rest of you will make a phone call soon!

Re: WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Just called mine in.

So far Mike and I are the only ones from songs and memories who have called in. I hope the rest of you will make a phone call soon!

http://songs-and-memories-forum.7250.n7.nabble.com/WISH-DORIS-DAY-A-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-tp1207p1315.html
To unsubscribe from WISH DORIS DAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, click here.
NAML