WHERE IS CAROL?

We know Carol is dealing with ongoing health issues and catching up on sleep and food, but I know we all would really like to see her on the forum at least a few times a week???  I have expressed that sentiment to her several times on the phone, and she has agreed and fully intends to join us (in moderation to start) very soon. Besides,She needs to try out her new laptop!!!

Re: WHERE IS CAROL?

I have tried out the new laptop and trying to get used to it.....also still using the old one as a backup.
Today has been nothing but a cloudy misty gloomy day.
Tomorrow we are supposed to have sunny blue skies and 64.  Will be glad to see the sun after all this rain we have had.

March is almost here.
Just taking it easy and I'll be back on again soon.
Carol

Re: WHERE IS CAROL?

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED