Valentine's Day is coming!

fluffy cloud
Check out the Valentine's page everyone!It gives you a warm pinkish,sweet loving feeling!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

I just saw the new Valentine page...awesome and I loved all the songs that we can listen to.

Very nice.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Barbara
Love the songs also, one that Doris was singing, I have never heard before. And I though I had heard
all her songs.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Last night I watched "THE LOST VALENTINE" on Hallmark.
I love this movie and Betty White is wonderful.  It is definitely a tear jerker.

One of the best things about this movie.....Doris is singing as it ends  "DREAM A LITTLE DREAM".
Wow...nobody can sing it like Doris.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Doris will always be a special Valentine. She has captured the hearts of so many people ♥

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Barbara
The Love of my life. My two babies ( Beau and Cammie ♥)

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

stick with me, Barb...I have MANY you have probably never heard!!!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Nick
You are a lucky man John.  Believe it or not, this is a Valentine's Day song.  "Pica Pica" - a pain in one's heart by love.

My new YouTube discovery - Miki DeMiki, what a Sweetheart!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMLirwKNUA

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Nick
Great expectations is not a bad thing John.  My aim is a little lower, just an inch above the horizon - which still puts you in blue skies, provided you don't hit a tree, or a mountain, or something.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

I agree John!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

fluffy cloud

HAVE A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

Very nice Dorine! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Valentine's Day is coming!

You are right on top of it, Dorine...as always. WHAT A WONDERFUL CARD...And Happy Valentine's Day back to you and all of the website visitors. ENJOY!