The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Please post DD videos to this topic. Thanks.

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

39 Movies of Doris Day

    http://youtu.be/Po31LfAyzpw

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Thanks Janet for the video.Very nice to see Doris' movies lined up.

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Thank you!

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Nice video Janet :)

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Thanks, Christie!

"TheInchWorm [via Sampod Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Nice video Janet :)

http://sampod-forum.7250.n7.nabble.com/The-Doris-Day-Video-Gallery-1-tp61p125.html
To unsubscribe from The Doris Day Video Gallery #1, click here.
NAML

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

I used everyone's creative Christmas images to create a new video.

Merry Christmas!

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

anialek36

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Thanks John!

"johnboy [via Sampod Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Love all these video's, Janet, what a grand job you did with yours x
What a grand thing, to be loved!
What a grand thing, to love! What a grander thing at my age!

 John Davies
 Poet (2012)

http://sampod-forum.7250.n7.nabble.com/The-Doris-Day-Video-Gallery-1-tp61p322.html
To unsubscribe from The Doris Day Video Gallery #1, click here.
NAML

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

anialek36

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Beautiful video Ania!

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

anialek36
Thank you janetmoore  I do not know what to choose, there's a lot of? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phq6n6ILW9s&list=UUUUO2Y6guaglUr63BUKtW7g&index=24 Unfortunately, the next clip, i can give only link I Do not know why, but I want to put another clip, it shows me all the time, "I'll Be Home For Christmas"?
GREETINGS FROM POLAND ANIA

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

fluffy cloud
http://youtu.be/aVVPgN8X6jU
This one is for you Mickey,nothing else but a singing Dodo!!

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Here's a cute video Mike found!

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Very cute...love it.

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

come on, guys...I am making DD videos for youtube. How about one of you technical guys posting them  here?  You can find them on youtube under
"sampodmike"

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Here's a DD tribute.

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

Love this song by Doris...it should have been a big hit in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCTYk_Rlis

Re: The Doris Day Video Gallery #1

PettlesTake2
janetmoore, I just viewed your "39 Movies of Doris Day" video.  Very nice.  Read some things I've never heard before.  Loved it.  Thank you.

:)
12