The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

1234 ... 6

The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

When the wonderful lady began her career

Some of you may not remember Doris when she looked like this, but when she was first starting out in the late 40's and early 50's, this was her look, and boy did I love it!!!

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Barbara
Don't think I like this new one as well as the old one. Can't find where you start a new topic.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Barbara
Also where do you edit or delete and how do you put your profile picture in?

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

now now...give it a chance.  You have to get used to it just like you have to get used to anything in life when we have change.  There are lots of places to do things.  Spend a little time and find them.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Barbara, once you have written something and want to edit just click on the more option on the right end of the bar. You have many options there, edit, delete etc. For the picture I suspect it's at your account setting. That can be found at the little arrow beside your login name on the top bar :) I hope this helps.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Barbara
Thanks Christie, very helpful..

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

WEll I think I finally got into the new sampod.
I think I will like it much better once I get the hang of it.

Okay Doris...here we go with our favorite page.

Now I"m like Barbara I've got to figure out how to add my profile picture.  I clicked on more but don't see anything.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Barbara
Carol, I see you found how to post your profile picture, because you have  a picture there, Christie was very helpful in answering my questions,  thanks Christie.   Also if you want to add a saying or quote from Doris under your profile picture you can do that in account settings also.

Now as Doris would say  Toot A loo  for now.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

No problem Barbara :) Glad I could help. Janet has started a How to topic on the Forum information and questions if there are other concerns or questions. That way we can keep all questions in one place and newcomers can seek all answers there

I love all these new emoticons!!!

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Let's get some pictures of Doris on the "new" look forum.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Well,here I          board...

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Glad to be on board of the new ship !!

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

fluffy cloud
This one is for you Mike...

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Oh my...I LOVE this picture. Thank you!!!

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

Barbara
Dorine always finds some goodies we haven't seen love them Dorine.
 Found a few from heckyeahdorisday.

Love this one.Heckyeahdorisday always comes up with unusual pictures,no clue where she finds them.

Nick
That's one of my favorite pictures Dorine!  I really like your other one too about the 9th picture up the page - the young smiley portrait with the long blonde hair.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

fluffy cloud
<
Thanks Nick,
many pictures....I am making a picturebook for Doris with only candid fun photos,a lot of work and searching.But it will look great.

received my calendar today,GORGEOUS.

Re: The Doris Day Picture Gallery #1

 Oh Dorine I love all your pictures you found, you found some lovely ones especially the first one you posted. ♥
Why Did this Never Happen? Doris should have had at least 3 of these guys.

1234 ... 6