THE GLOBE NEVER RESTS

Once again that news rag (I won't dignify it by calling it a magazine) features an untrue story about Doris on the front page of their latest issue. This time, the sensational headlines say that Doris is on death's door (I believe this is the 4th or 5th time they have had that headline in the past 10 years.)
THE SAD THING IS: some people  believe what it says just because it is in print. Please remember what Doris said last time, "Don't spend your money on that awful, slanderous paper, instead send it to support the DDAF where it will do some good."AND BY ALL MEANS: please spread the word that Doris is NOT ill. She is not on death's door.
There is no question about where her money will eventually go...everyone knows it will continue to support her animal foundations.
The latest issue is based on an interview with Sydney Wood who was, at one time, caretaker for Doris when she lived in  Beverly Hills and for a few years in Carmel. The two of them have had no contact anytime in recent years so he has no idea what is going on in her life today.

Re: THE GLOBE NEVER RESTS

Nick
Thanks for the update Mike.

Hey, does anyone have any updates on "Bat Boy?"   I just won't buy that rubbish!

Re: THE GLOBE NEVER RESTS

Nick
The last I heard was, he moved to Washington and went into politics.