Stayin' alive

Re: Stayin' alive

That's great!

Re: Stayin' alive

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Stayin' alive

Fun!!!

Re: Stayin' alive

That is a wonderful you tube...I loved it.
I really don't think I've seen Rita Hayworth in that many movies dancing.
She is really great and I love Fred Astaire..

Re: Stayin' alive

As my brain and body both grow older and the memories get dimmer and dimmer, way back there, I seem to remember really liking Rita Hayworth as a young boy, especially in COVER GIRL with Gene Kelly when they sang LONG AGO AND FAR AWAY. Now I am sure one of you clever folks can find and post the video because i am still having problems figuring all this out...too technical for me.

Re: Stayin' alive

http://www.youtube.com/artist/gene-kelly?feature=watch_video_title

Let's see if I did this right...it's been awhile since I posted a you tube.