Replacing a Pet

Many of you know, I lost two pets in the past year (before Christmas last year and ln early October). They were brother and sister: Mickey Tuxedo and Megan Tortie.  So...we are in the looking stage and plan to bring in two new babies right AFTER the holidays.  I have been busy looking at pictures, and these are kind of tempting...The First is an Orange Tabby; The second is a Russian Blue.  Any other suggestions?

Re: Replacing a Pet

Hey Mike...those two are beauties.

I love the Tabby but they both are really gorgeous cats.
Now you have to think of some names you both like.

Re: Replacing a Pet

We have not done any serious looking yet because I really do not want to introduced two new kitties to a house fully decorated for Christmas...I am sure you all know why.  I would rather "introduce decorations" once the new four-leggers have become part of the family.
Meanwhile...that does not mean we have not been looking.  Meanwhile, we have been looking...
Chris works next door to a petstop, and he has become "friends" with two orange and white tabby brothers (ahem...).  Here are some of the ones we have looked at: