RECORD A MESSAGE FOR DORIS DAY ON HER 90TH BDAY

RECORD A MESSAGE FOR DORIS DAY ON HER 90TH BDAY

Tell Doris Day how much you appreciate her for her 90th Birthday. Don't just wish her a Happy Birthday...make it more of an appreciation for her wonderful work through the years.  Call our toll free number anytime at 1-888-887-2034. Begin by telling us clearly who you are and where you are from, and then record your message. (2 minute limit...so you might want to plan it out ahead).  All messages will be posted on the new Happy 90th Birthday Page, and recorded on a CD to be sent to Doris after her big day!

Re: RECORD A MESSAGE FOR DORIS DAY ON HER 90TH BDAY

Also don't forget about our other gift, a beautiful leather bound book which will be given to Doris to enjoy on her birthday! Please submit a photo of your four-legged baby and/or of yourself with a short birthday wish by entering it in the form here http://www.songsandmemories.com/send-a-birthday-message-to-doris.html . The cutoff date is March 1st. We've already received numerous messages from our Facebook fans.

Re: RECORD A MESSAGE FOR DORIS DAY ON HER 90TH BDAY

Nick
Maybe somebody might want to take this topic down... now that it's August... just thinking out loud...