Posts not completely showing?

PettlesTake2
Is anyone else having issues with the posts not showing fully?

I can pull up the individual posts, but the entire post doesn't how.  I miss many of the posts, from a certain point to the end of the post.

So I miss a lot of your responses in the posts.

I've refreshed many times with no positive result.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you for the help.

Re: Posts not completely showing?

I'm not seeing this. Can you give me a specific example? Which topic?

Re: Posts not completely showing?

PettlesTake2
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply back.

As an example only . . .

'Sometimes' when I click on a post, and then try to scroll downward to see all the responses, there's a point when the page freezes and the rest of the responses are not available to be seen.  And many times the page freezes in the middle of a non-specific post - could be any post.

This does not always happen, and I have had the same computer for years.

Thank you for the help.

Re: Posts not completely showing?

Nick
I was having the same problem as Pettles.  I switched from "Classic" view to "List" view and solved it by using that format for viewing posts under each topic.  Only had the problem viewing DD movie pages.  Hope that helps.

Click the "List" word in purple at the top of page and see if that helps.