Please Pray For The Families In Newtown Conn. ♥

Please Pray For The Families In Newtown Conn. ♥

Barbara
Please pray for the family members who have lost love ones in the terrible shooting
in Newtown, Conn. ♥

Re: Please Pray For The Families In Newtown Conn. ♥

This is such a tragedy -insanity. So many little angels reside in heaven today. May they rest in Peace. Play, draw and sing in the heavenly gardens.  I think the whole world is asking a single question, a single word 'why?'.

I don't know what this man had against the world but whatever it was (mental illness, abuse etc.) nothing can justify such an action against innocent precious souls. A monster of the evilest kind.

I know they say people kill people but gun possession restrictions should be addressed. How could a housewife -stay at home mom- have so many weapons? A gun collector???

People may kill people but semi-automatic weapons kill 28 people of which 20 angels in a matter of seconds.

Re: Please Pray For The Families In Newtown Conn. ♥

Since Pettles comes around so seldom anymore, let me respond like I know she would:
"The devil is alive and well...."

Re: Please Pray For The Families In Newtown Conn. ♥

This has just broke my heart.  I worked in the office at my school for 25 years and I can't imagine anyone doing something so horrible.  Those little children didn't deserve this nor did the staff. How sad at this time of year.  I can hardly watch it on the news because it just makes me cry for the families.
All we can do is pray for the town and all the families that they can heal in time.

All those 20 children were so beautiful and so innocent.

God Bless Newtown, CT.