Note to all

PettlesTake2
First, I want to apologize to all for my sudden disappearing act from sampod.

I've never wanted to bring this up to everyone, mainly because there are others on the forums who need our prayers, and rightfully so.

I've been have some health issues of my own for some years now that have zapped my energy and has put me in a position to be extremely less active than I'm use to.

If you have an extra prayer to send God's way on my behalf please do so, however I would beg everyone here to be praying for Carol, her family, and others amid us in need first.

God has been so gracious to me - honestly, He has.

Much love to all - all of you are in my prayers & thoughts for the very friendly, kind, and genuinely sincere ones that you are.

Re: Note to all

No need for any apologies Pettles.  Good to hear from you!  I am sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time.  I am having some health issues too,  and it drains you, I know.  I think we all need prayer - so you got it Pettles!

Re: Note to all

Hello everyone,

Just a little update about my health.
The surgery went well and I had got an infection afterwards which the doctors said is pretty normal. They were trying to find the right antibiotic to get rid of it...which I think they finally did.  Still on the antibiotic at least till next Thurs. 28th.
 Another little set back...when they did a biopsy all came back no cancer except for one and the dr. said it looked a little different so it was sent off to the Mayo clinic and I found out Monday it was positive.  They are not sure if any of that leaked into my blood stream during surgery so to be on the safe side I will be seeing an oncologist on Wed. of next week.  I'll see what he says..probably chemo but if that's what I have to do I will do it.  I was very upset when I heard the news but I'm doing okay now.  I know that I have friends and family praying daily and I'm going to win this battle.
I feel pretty good and am walking and getting around really good..my appetite isn't the best but that's because of the medicine I'm on.  I know that God is with me every step of the way and will get me through this.
Thank you all for the emails, calls and prayers.
I'm still not fully back to myself but I'm getting there.

You all are wonderful.
Just so you'll all know there was nothing malignant found...they just want to make sure the chemo get any cells that may have leaked...if they even did leak.
Keep praying and know that I'm staying positive and thinking good thoughts.
Carol

Re: Note to all

Pettles,
I will keep you in my prayers. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. It seems to be a tough time. 2013 hasn't started off great. let's hope our little bits of praying will get things moving to a better direction.

Love to you,
Christie
Nick,
Also sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I hope you get well soon. There must be something in the air :/

Get well,
Christie
Carol,

Stay positive and strong. We are all here for you.

Love,
Christie

Re: Note to all

Hoping everyone gets well very soon! We miss all of you!

Re: Note to all

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.