NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

The interview is complete and will be aired sometime in June.  We will keep  you posted!

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Can't wait to hear this interview.

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Susan
Hi everyone, if you have Dish Network you can hear the interview on channel 6071, part one Sunday June 23 @ 5:00 pm, Tuesday June 25 @ 3:00 pm and Thursday June 27 @ 9:00 PM All times are EST.     Part two Monday June 24 @ 10:00 am, Wednesday June 26 @6:00 pm and Friday June 28 @ 12:00 pm also EST time. Enjoy!

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

I'll be listening because I do have Dish network and listen to Sirius Sinatra a lot on my tv.
Love the music choices we have with them.

Here is the schedule I received from Bob.
Air schedule for Doris Day shows:

PART ONE (NFF SHOW 233):

SUNDAY               JUNE 23                5PM

TUESDAY             JUNE 25                3PM

THURSDAY          JUNE 27                9PM

PART TWO (NFF SHOW 234):

MONDAY             JUNE 24               10AM

WEDNESDAY      JUNE 26                6PM

FRIDAY               JUNE 28                12PM

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Dear Carol,

Doris and Frank
Doris and Frank in "Young at Heart"

You may have already heard that I did an interview with Nancy Sinatra for her SiriusXM radio show. Nancy has a wonderful program on Siriusly Sinatra, Channel 71, called "Nancy for Frank." She does great musical retrospectives of her dad's career, and she just loves interviewing people who worked closely with her father, as I did on "Your Hit Parade" and the film "Young at Heart."

Nancy and I talked for a long time back in April, and her producers have done a great job putting the show together. There will be two programs, each three hours long, of music -- both Frank's and mine. Nancy will pair a rendition of one of my songs alongside Frank's, and it should be fun listening since we often interpret these songs so differently. And in between the music, Nancy and I chat, tell stories and reminisce about the "good old days." I had fun doing the interview and I know you'll enjoy the conversation.

The first show will air on Sunday, June 23, from 5-8 p.m. ET and will be repeated on June 25 at 3pm and again on June 27 at 9 p.m. ET.

The second show will air on Monday, June 24 at 10 a.m. ET and will be repeated on June 26 at 6pm and again on June 28 at 12 p.m. ET.

I know not everyone has SiriusXM Radio, but if you're interested in hearing "Nancy for Frank," you can download a free trial subscription from the Sirius website.

Don't forget to tune in, this Sunday, June 23rd from 5-8pm ET.

Until then, bye and enjoy listening.

All content © Doris Day
empowered by Salsa

WEDNESDAY      JUNE 26                6PM
FRIDAY               JUNE 28                12PM

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Nick
I got the trial subscription and listened to the whole thing.  I am in awe . . . speechless . . . and that's hard to do to me.  Nancy was right . . . history was made today . . . great interview . . . great song selections.  It got the gears in my head turning . . .  I'll have to ponder it all and let it sink in.  Wow!!!  Wow!!!  Thank you Nancy, Doris, and Frank.  It's hard to believe there is a part II!  Wow!!!

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Barbara
Absolutely fabulous interview. You could tell Nancy was a huge fan of Doris and that is what made it so personal. I loved all the songs she choose to play of all of Doris music. And Doris was as sharp as a tack with all her answers  and I love to hear her laugh, she still has that great sense of humor.
Hope the Globe got an ear full, I know they had their spies tuning in.
For those of you that may have missed some of it go back and look at the schedule again that Carol has posted.

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Nick
Nancy mentioned at least twice during the interview that Doris was her "Idol."  Hope the Globe gets that!!!  But they will probably find a loose end to misconstrue.  It doesn't take much brains to do that.

I thought Nancy and Doris had a similar look when Doris had the long hair in some of her TV episodes.  I remember thinking that, while watching the Doris Day Show.  Sometimes it was quite remarkable!  They both looked great to me!     I wish I could find the DD Show Episode, Season 2 or 3 maybe?

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

That reminds me. Last night I was flipping through the channels since there's no more Bruins.  I came across a new station. I can't remember the name right now. But they were showing old shows like Charlie's Angels, MacMillan and Wife. I hope they start showing the Doris Day Show too. How great would that be!

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

That would be nice...the only time I remember her tv show being aired was back in 1985.
TBN aired her show all summer long and I recorded them all on the old VCR (VHS tapes).  I still have them but the quality is poor..I was so glad when they came out with the dvd and you could by each season.
I think her tv show is owed by TBN just like her "Best Friends" show. That's why they had it on that summer because she was going to start her new "Best Friends" show that fall that ran for 2 years.  I also have those shows recorded.   TBN has the rights to those and who knows if they will ever be released..too bad because so many of her fans want to see "Best Friends" and it was really good.  Doris looks so beautiful and had such great guests on the show.

Maybe one day they will put them on dvd...I'm just glad I have it on the old VHS tapes...it's better than nothing.

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

They "bested" us too.  At least you made it to the finals!

I got the DVDs, but it would be nice to see it on TV for all those who don't have them.  I think the office scenes are still relevant and hilarious!  Loved the fashion of the time too.

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Nick: Try Netflix.

Doris was sharp in this interview.  She is always warm and lovely.  Also a few songs I hadn't heard before, like "The Party's Over".  That's not on Spotify, but I luckily found it on YouTube.  I think her versions of most songs were better than Frank's, but he had a few moments.  Of course, I'm biased.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YV5ynRFzrIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: NANCY SINATRA INTERVIEWS DORIS FOR XM RADIO'S SIRIUSLY SINATRA

Nick
Netflix? I have all the Doris Day DVDs. Am I missing something?