Moonlighting

fluffy cloud
It just so happened I saw an episode of Moonlighting yesterday,in a retroversion of a singer and a guy with a trumpet...I used to watched the shows always,back at the end of the 80's.

I think Cybill Sheppard and Bruce Willis were so good in that series.

Re: Moonlighting

I agree. I really liked their take off on TAMING OF THE SHREW.  Used to show it in my high school classes when we studied Shakespeare.

Re: Moonlighting

Cybil Shepard is a Doris Day fan.  In fact, this looks like it is borrowed from "Young Man With A Horn."  I always liked her, she could be very funny.  I have a couple of her singing CDs, and some Moonlighting show DVDs.  Today is Cybil Shepard's birthday!