Made my first video

Barbara
Hi All,
Just wanted to share my first video I made, all done my trial and error, still don't know quite how I did it.
I know it has lots of room for improvement, but it was one of my favorite songs my her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txetcppukc4&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share

Re: Made my first video

Nick
Excellent video Barbara, both the song and the video content.

Re: Made my first video

You have nothing to apologize for. Some folks could not do that well if they had done 1000 videos. Keep it up, Barb.  There  are hundreds of songs by Doris which are not yet on youtube, and we need to get them there