Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

1 ... 131415161718

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
First day of fall... Monkees 50th Anniversary (Farewell?) Tour September 2016.   Dang, I feel old...

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Ahhhh... Jacqueline Francois, je vous presente mon amie Kermit D'Amerique.  Enchante!

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Dang sista!  What did you say your name was?  You from Detroit?  Goosebumps...

L'Renee... Dang...

More please... Dang girl, you got it.

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
I know good music when I hear it.   Irving Berlin for example... I'm no square, and this proves it...   Maestro music please.

UK nostalgia... pretty nifty.

For every new "high," there's a new "low."  Ebb and flow.  Sing it purdy Helen...

Oh yeah...

Have band, will travel...

The Buena Vista Social Club was a private social club in Havana that closed in the '40s.  The song is about Tula... she forgot to put out her candle and her house burned down.

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
December already... Time for a brief public service announcement.

"It takes a great drummer to be better than no drummer at all."  Gee wiz, I could learn a lot from listening to Eliane Elias...

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Monday... it snowed... ugh... Coffee please... let me wake up softly and slowly.

(Note: The first song video post got yanked by YouTube... so I updated it.  This one is better; more like Shangri-La.)

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
"Do you always wear your glasses?
"Yes........................................ except when I go to bed."

Forget about the snowstorm... Two Pina Coladas, and a bolero please.

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Feeling down Charlie Brown?  Maybe a little holiday music will help...

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Singer songwriter Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou (George Michael)
June 25, 1963 – December 25, 2016

One of the great ones...

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Carrie Fisher... Debbie Reynolds... very sad day indeed...

2017... and catching up on my Elvis movies on TCM.  I liked this song...

Deano... the grown-up Elvis.

Is that spelled Deano... or Dino?

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
I hear Cole Porter... Let's stop and collect our thoughts for a minute.

1 ... 131415161718