Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

1 ... 12131415161718

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Oh... I forgot...Thank You Janet!  If it's not too late.  See above.

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Top o' the mornin to ya lads n' lasses!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
To my Irish brothers and sisters.

My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Pre-birthday music... to pass the time.  Let's call it pre-April music.

Isaac Hayes is awesome!

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
This song was not a big hit, but this is good music, singing, and lyrics.  The distinctive intro tells you it's MOTOWN!

Happy Birthday... Where there is music, there is love...

Thanks DDAF.

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Have you heard Lavay Smith and Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers from San Francisco?  Good stuff!  But remember, that's Miss Smith to you... hahaha.

Hmmm... Beethoven violin concerto... Inspiring pictures to inspiring music.

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Let us collect our thoughts with legendary jazz pianist Ahmad Jamal, and his cool cats.  Like a fine wine...  too cool for school.

Poinciana

Peggy Lee...  What can you say?  Kind of takes your breath away I suppose.  No smiley faces for this one.

It's hot and sunny... finally.

In remembrance...

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
The Funk Brothers, The Detroit Symphony Strings, Diana Ross and The Supremes.  What a combination!

Great Footage...

Glad to see you're still here Nick. Don't know where everyone all went!

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
I don't know... Could be "the blues."

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Gotta snap out of this funk, punk... skunk...  Hmmm...

The Olympics are over.  Let us celebrate a little.

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
YouTube "recommended" this song/video to me.    Hmmm... YouTube knows me better than I.

1 ... 12131415161718