Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

1 ... 1112131415161718

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Janet, I haven't actually purchased that guitar yet.  I am fighting the impulsive buying syndrome to make sure I get the right one for what I want to do.  This is an upgrade, from the one above, to the Ibanez "Artstar" series - "The  AF-155."  I found one used in Excellent condition for half price.  It is about the same price now as the one above, but much better quality.  I have to go look at it this week.  Maybe tomorrow.  Sweet!!!

Here it is... The Ibanez AF-155.  If I tried this on my steel string accoustic, my fingers would get sliced open.

Swinging in St. Petersburg...

Does anybody know of Carroll Gibbons and Anne Lenner?

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Don Cherry... do we know him?   Not the hockey guy.

He played golf too.

Sing'er purdy Willie...

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Play it again Sam...

Echo and The Bunnymen

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Have you heard the insider breaking news about Doris looking at a movie script from Clint Eastwood?  (See category on this Forum : "Songs and Memories News" - "Doris Day News")

This is the song playing on Doris's website today... Wow!!!  Is there a message here?  My awareness antennae says... maybe something is up?

What the heck, if you are feeling up to it... go for it Doris!!!

September Skies...

When The World Was Young - Eartha Kitt

My leaves are starting to fall... so much to do before winter.

Hmmm... enchanting.

Let's talk to the professionals...

Oh my... anybody got a tissue?

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Awe Man... David Bowie (January 1947 – January 2016.)

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Glenn Fry... (November 6, 1948 - January 18, 2015) from Detroit, Michigan...

Leader singer, guitar and keyboards for "The Eagles."

I would like to go to a place that played background music like this for a change... however, I might break out and sing along.

Ooooooooooo... she sends me... my goodness!!!

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Re: Kermit's Anything Goes Music Blog - If you don't know where to post it, post it here!

Nick
Janet, I sent a brief birthday greeting to Doris via your DDMagic webpage.  I just happened to look today and your FB page said it was the cutoff day.  I guess it was met to be.  No pictures this year, just money to DDAF.  Webpage looks GREAT!  Hope you find it in time.

You can add this picture if you like.

1 ... 1112131415161718