Johnny Carson Interview(s)

Hollywood
Doris' posted this on her website:

"Carson on TCM" is starting! Doris' 1976 interview segment with Johnny is scheduled for July 8 at 8 pm EST.

Re: Johnny Carson Interview(s)

PettlesTake2
Anyone have the DVD of this interview?  I hear someone sells them online - one of the other Doris Day sites in fact, but they can be gotten online elsewhere too probably.

Re: Johnny Carson Interview(s)

Re: Johnny Carson Interview(s)

This was so funny...when this aired on tv..I was on the phone talking to Doris and I told her...
Hey Doris you're on tv...and she said what?  I told her it was the interview she did with Johnny Carson in 1976 and she said OMG..I asked her if she had Dish Network and she said I have no idea..I told her what channel to push but it didn't work...she had no idea what channel TCM was so she just didn't try to look.

I just thought it was so neat that I was talking to her and then she just popped up on my tv...of course I was recording it on my DVR.

Re: Johnny Carson Interview(s)

PettlesTake2
That is so great Carol.