One of Hollywood's most beloved actors and one of my favorites. What can you say... except he will be missed.

5 Comments

janetmoore janetmoore

Re: James Garner 1928-2014

Nick Nick

Re: James Garner 1928-2014

I keep thinking about James Garner... I liked him a lot.  Still gives me pause.

I saw James Garner in the Rose Parade a few years back.  We looked at each other eye to eye... I was quite surprised to see him.  I have a picture.  He must have thought I looked odd in my Michigan Maize and Blue get-up, considering the crowd I was with.  Later at the Warner Brothers tour, I saw his "Maverick" costume that was on display at the time.  We share a birthday too.   Sigh...

From Doris Day...  http://www.dorisday.com/news/remembering-james-garner
janetmoore janetmoore

Re: James Garner 1928-2014

Nick Nick

Re: James Garner 1928-2014

Thanks Janet, I'll check it out. I've been watching "The Rockford Files." I posted a "special episode" under the topic: "TV Other Than Doris Day." It's James Garner with James Hampton (aka Leroy B. Simpson) - Excellent episode!
petter45 petter45

Re: James Garner 1928-2014

James Garner was one of the famous deaths 2014. In his autobiography he revealed that he smoked marijuana and said that “After decades of research I’ve concluded that marijuana should be legal and alcohol illegal.”