How To Upload A Profile Pic

Once logged in, you should see your username in the upper right of the forum screen. I.e.

Click on your name:
janetmoore
My starred items
My posts
Account settings
Log out

Click on Account settings

Edit Personal Information Change your registered email address, password, and your user name.
Edit Your Signature Change the signature text that is displayed at the bottom of your posts.
Change Your Picture Change or remove your avatar image.
Advanced Settings Change viewing preferences and other settings.
Remove Your Account Remove your account and all your posts from Sampod Forum.

Choose Change Your Picture

Change Your Picture

Reset Picture
        Choose a file to upload:

Important: The file size cannot exceed 4 Mb and the image must be at least 100 x 100 px.

or Cancel

Follow the instructions on this page to upload an image from your PC.

Re: How To Upload A Profile Pic

Janet,
Thanks so much for posting the instructions for us to see..Very Helpful.
I think I'm gonna love this new improved FORUM.

Re: How To Upload A Profile Pic

PettlesTake2
For some reason I can't get photos (from my computer and/or online) to show so that I can upload them.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: How To Upload A Profile Pic

Is insert image or url not working for you? Do you get an error?

Re: How To Upload A Profile Pic

PettlesTake2
janetmoore, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to your response to me.

I believe it was an error message, but honestly cannot recall what happened, except that I know the photos I tried would not upload.

But now it's working and I'll use the flag I have and maybe change it - not sure.

Thank you for your help, as always.

:)