HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year Forum Members.

If any of the members have been looking at "The Old Sampod"...please click on the updated new one.
'THE NEW SAMPOD FORUM".
It's works much better and maybe some of you didn't realize that we had updated it.
Not sure how much longer the old one will remain.

Lots of subjects and topics to check out and Mike updates them quite frequently.

If you are wanting to chat about Doris..this is the forum to check out.
Very friendly people and we are family.

Hope this year will be a wonderful one for each and everyone of you.
Tune in to Mike's radio station too.  Live 365.
Carol

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

fluffy cloud
Thanks Carol.

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hooray...our moderator has returned!!!

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yes, off and on.

Love the new forum/website

It's much more appealing to the eye and I think will draw more people to the site.

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

I really love the new name.  It's just perfect.
Thanks to MIke, Janet and Christie for all their hard work.

Wish I knew more about doing all those things with the computer.
I just try to get people to check it out and from I can see on the fb it's working better.

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

I just love this new look and clear and bright the colors are.
You all did a great job with this.

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

We will keep trying to make it better and better and better. Stick with us!