HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORIS, 2013

OUR SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PAGE IS NOW OPEN and will remain open until the end of April.
View also the associated page, Doris' work with animals, and last year's bday pages...all open to celebrate Doris' birthday this year.  ENJOY!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORIS, 2013

Nick
Look's very intriguing Mike.  Love the colors.  I'll have to spend less time on the Forum and more time checking your Birthday and other Doris pages.  Can't do it all.  There's a lot I need to look at, and I always learn something.  Great Job!!!