Golfers can relate to this one

Very true!

Men/Women

    How men and women record things in their diaries……

    —— Wife’s Diary:
    Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn’t flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn’t say much.

    I asked him what was wrong; He said, ‘Nothing..’ I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn’t upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can’t explain his behavior. I don’t know why he didn’t say, ‘I love you, too.’

    When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me any more. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don’t know what to do. I’m almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

    —–Husbands Diary:
    A two-foot putt……….who the hell misses a two-foot putt ?

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Nick
Golf is supposed to be fun.  There is always an excuse.  It's the ball's fault.  Just ask Arnie!

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

I have a tip that can take 5 strokes off anyone's golf game. It's called an eraser.
Arnold Palmer

What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive.
Arnold Palmer

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Nick
Arnold Palmer was one of my favorites.  I liked Lee Trevino a lot too.  They were so funny and so good.  They all had their trick shots.  I don't have any trick shots, just an occasional lucky shot.

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

I'd rather be lucky than good!

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Who says golfers can't dance!

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Nick
Hockey is sort of like Golf . . .

Remind me to watch "The Wed Wings" tonight in Chicago against "The Black Hawks" - game 7.  This is about the time I like to start watching Hockey.

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Go Bruins!

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Nick
The Red Wings are dead wings!  They can go play golf now.

I guess I can root for the Bruins now.

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

We start Saturday against Pittsburgh. That will be a tough series. But we have to get through the best if we expect to go all they way.

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Nick
Yup, "To be the best, you have to beat the best!  Bada bing, bada boom!!!"

Best wishes for a Stanley Cup Championship!

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

We're in the finals! I must do my victory dance!

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Go Bruins!

I wonder what Mr. Hockey is up to?  Nice suit!!!  This is the most recent YouTube from "Coaches Corner."   Don't mess with Bad Boys from Boston!  Don Cherry knows!!!

Mike, some words to the wise on fighting.  Don Cherry knows!!!

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

I love Don Cherry! It used to drive me crazy how they wouldn't hit Gretzky!

On another subject WTH is Belichick thinking signing Tebow! We can't figure that one out. But Mr. Bill is a genius. This should be interesting to see what he has in mind.

Re: Golfers can relate to this one

Marty McSorley is why.  Like Probert for Stevie Y.  Don Cherry reminds me of a guy I knew up North in the Upper Peninsula.  "My father told me growing up: Play with a bull, you get a horn!  You go looking for trouble, you're gonna find it!"  Simple wisdom.

I think it was a brilliant move to sign Tebow.  No question who is starting QB, and the back-up QB.  Tebow will have to learn from "The Man" how to play QB or play Tight End or something to contribute.  The Patriots will make a bigger man out of Tebow.  Tebow has football talent and is a good kid.  Go Patriots!