Gene Kelly

Here's a great interview with Gene Kelly's wife.

Patricia Ward Kelly on life with Gene Kelly

This gives me a great idea for a new page and/or forum. We'll discuss it Mike!

Re: Gene Kelly

fluffy cloud
What a thrill!! I simply adore Gene Kelly.Thanks for posting.

Re: Gene Kelly

TCM did an interview with Patricia Ward Kelly which was excellent.  She is a smart lady!

Gene Kelly's daughter from his first marriage, Kerry Kelly Novick, lives here in Ann Arbor.   She went into child and family psychology.  She started an innovative children's pre-school here, and works with the University of Michigan.  I went to see a special showing of "Singing In The Rain" on the big screen here in town; she was the master of ceremonies, gave an interesting talk about her dad and the movie.  It was awesome!  Smart family.  Gene Kelly went to Penn State.

http://alumni.ecolint.net/authors/kelly.html

The preschool is about a mile from my house, I go by it everyday.  Small world.