Doris messages

I thought we should start a new topic if we spot new messages :)

Doris recorded a new one for the holidays!!! it's available on her ddaf website :)

http://www.dorisdayanimalfoundation.org/news/founders-corner/holiday-message-2012

Haven't heard it yet...pressing play now :)

Re: Doris messages

And another new one on her personal website dorisday.com

http://www.dorisday.com/

They're different!!!!!!!

Re: Doris messages

The same day she posted messages on her website and ddaf.org, she also sent variations of the messsage to dorisdaytribute and to sampod, which we have posted on the first page.
Basically, the messages are the same: all are asking for donations to ddaf, with only a slight variation in which she addresses the organization by name. Actually, you can hear her turning pages as she narrates.

Re: Doris messages

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Doris messages

You bet...and how wonderful to have  you back with the Sampod Family, John. Hope you will stay!

Re: Doris messages

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Doris messages

keep tuned; there is a lot more coming

Re: Doris messages

Susan
Doris says she is feeling fine! New message from her at www.dorisday.com
She sounds so wonderful!

Re: Doris messages

doesn't she always???

Re: Doris messages

fluffy cloud
THERE IS A FANTASTIC SUMMERMESSAGE FROM DORIS ON HER SITE!!!