Doris Day song covers

I thought we should have a topic of Doris Day songs we hear that have been covered.
Here is one I recently heard:

Can you guess which one it is????

Re: Doris Day song covers

Ukulele Cover of Secret Love.
If I ever learn how to play that, I will post myself on youtube!!! But the chances are slim...I can't even sing this song!!!!!! Can anybody other than Doris actually sing it?? I think not!

Re: Doris Day song covers

Nick
"I Just Blew In From The Windy City."  What do I win Christy?

The guy with the ukulele should learn: "Please Please Don't Eat The Daisies."

Christy, I am not sure I understand your topic . . . Doris Day didn't write any songs that I know of to cover; so did you mean songs that Doris also recorded, or hit records associated with her?

Re: Doris Day song covers

Hey Nick, sorry I somehow didn't see your post!!
Yep..you win!! I'll have to think of the prize!!

What the topic is meant to be is other people singing DD's songs....like this one:

Re: Doris Day song covers

Re: Doris Day song covers

Re: Doris Day song covers

I've heard that version of Que sera sera..I like it!!! I've never heard that cover of Sentimental Journey before though..can't say that I'm impressed!!

Re: Doris Day song covers

Nick
I was checking out "The Death Valley National Park" website and found this song Doris sang in "Tea For Two" in their virtual tour video.  It's played on their old pipe organ at Scotty's Castle.   How funny!  Love it on organ!!!

I Want To Be Happy
http://www.nps.gov/deva/historyculture/virtual-tour.htm

Re: Doris Day song covers

Not actually a DD cover but I was surprised with the song at the credits!!! I instantly knew it was our girl :)

Re: Doris Day song covers

Nick
Cool ending Christie...  brings you back to normal.

Re: Doris Day song covers

It does, doesn't it! :)

Re: Doris Day song covers

anialek36

In my opinion, a wonderful version of George Michael

Greetings from Poland:) Ania

Re: Doris Day song covers

anialek36

Polish version-BARBARA MUSZYƃSKA - "QUE SERA SERA"

Polish version-Elwira Remfeld "Herbata dla dwojga" (Tea for Two)

Ania

Re: Doris Day song covers

anialek36