Doris Day interview on SiriusXM

ABCDiehl
I recently learned that a two part Doris Day interview aired recently
on Channel 71 and the Dish Net.  I don't get DISH but I just re-activated
my subscription to Sirius-XM hoping to hear the DD interviews.  Alas
by the time I was back on Sirius-XM all the repeats had aired.  Any
way I can get 'em?  I'm a VERY big Day fan.

Bill

Re: Doris Day interview on SiriusXM

Yes....they are currently available (illegally) on the Doris Day Forum (www.dorisday.net/forum), but I don't know for how long. These are copyrighted programs in the US; however, that forum is in the UK, and I am assuming they don't have to abide by U.S. laws. Anyway, they are currently there on their forum, and you can both listen and download them.
if it was legal, we would run them here. It was an excellent (and long/6 hours) interview with music