Doris Day Animal Foundation News

I was puzzled on whether to create this topic under Doris Day or Animals...I guess you realized which one won!!!

Here we can post any news we hear about the DDAF's work.

Article about DDAF grant to Spay, Inc.

Follows below also:
Spay Inc. gets grant, offers surgeries
by NEMS Daily Journal
1 month ago | 546 views | 0 Comments and 0 Reactions  | 1  |  |
SALTILLO – Spay Inc. has received a grant that will help reduce its already lowered cost of spay and neuter surgeries for the area’s pets.

The Doris Day Animal Foundation has awarded Spay Inc. $3,000, and through the end of the calendar year, spay and neuter surgeries will be $45 for all dogs and $20 for all cats.

Day’s foundation strives to provide financial help to nonprofits. Spay Inc. caters to individuals who are unemployed, disabled or have low income, but its doors are open to anyone.

Since Spay Inc. started in August 1999, it has spayed/neutered more than 14,000 animals.

People can make appointments by calling Ruth Shelton at (662) 869-9900.

Read more: djournal.com - Spay Inc gets grant offers surgeries

Re: Doris Day Animal Foundation News

I found some great pictures of the Doris Day Horse Rescue and Adoption Center at this blog: DDHRAAC pictures.
Breathtaking!

Re: Doris Day Animal Foundation News

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Doris Day Animal Foundation News

Thanks for this important information.  The Horse Rescue Operation is something that has been long needed.