Doris And Son Terry

We have a lot of pictures of Doris with her son Terry and a lot of just Terry, thought it wound be good to post some of them here.

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>Terry singing "Happy Endings"

Re: Doris And Son Terry

Nice pictures Barbara...

Re: Doris And Son Terry

I always thought this famous guy looks like Terry's long lost brother.  Have I gone mad?

Re: Doris And Son Terry

Wow Nick....never thought about that.  John does resemble Terry and Doris. Hmmmmmmm.

Re: Doris And Son Terry

Nick
Good, I haven't gone mad.  I first thought that watching the "Doris Day Today" special.

Re: Doris And Son Terry

I have always thought this picture of Doris and Terry is the one where they favor each other the most. Like two peas in a pod don't you think?

Same picture, with color added.

Re: Doris And Son Terry

Terry at about age 3

Re: Doris And Son Terry

johnboy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Doris And Son Terry

Re: Doris And Son Terry

This Tuesday Nov 19. Will be The 10 anniversary of Terrry's death. Let's remember Doris in our prayers. ♥

"Happy Endings" ♪  By Terry written for his Mom. ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njMmQWy790

Re: Doris And Son Terry

Nick
Terry Melcher with Bruce Johnson... and Mike Love of the Beach Boys. Great song!

Don't Run Away Cover - His music lives on...

Very similar sounding song produced later...

Re: Doris And Son Terry

anialek36
Terry was a year older than my mother... He had a beautiful voice... Terry Melcher with Bruce Johnson fantastic song, wonderful

Re: Doris And Son Terry

anialek36

Re: Doris And Son Terry

Nick
Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys was the one who referred Manson to Terry to make a record. Terry had the good sense to turn down Manson. However, his guardian angel must have had to work overtime. There was also some evidence to believe that Sharon Tate was the intended victim. Hard to tell for sure with Satanic murders what the true motive is... Certainly cost some precious lives... which still has a haunting effect 44 years later. I was a kid at the time and remember it in the news. There were also the related LaBianca murders that followed 2-days later. All very sad and tragic.

Another group Terry produced... Mark Lindsey's Band... Paul Revere and The Raiders. I used to watch their TV program after school. They lived at the "infamous house" before Terry Melcher and Candice Bergman, and the Polanski's - Roman & Sharon (Tate.)

Re: Doris And Son Terry

anialek36

Re: Doris And Son Terry

fluffy cloud

I remember Doris writing in her biography she had to keep Terry on a leash because he was so fast and she needed to have him under control....