Doris And Her Leading Men

Rock Was The # 1

OK I think the #2 Man Was James Garner

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Doris and James Garner

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Great pics Barb! Doris and James Garner are #1 for me, Rock is 2nd. I've always loved James Garner!

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

And for me, the best chemistry was always Doris with Gig Young, especially in YOUNG AT HEART.

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Just know Mike Doris didn't talk that much about her interaction that much with Gig, but of course they didn't have that much time on screen in movies like Rock and James Garner, I just know you could really see and sense the chemistry between her and Rock and also James. But here is a couple more pictures with Gig.

Also thought Doris and Jack Lemmon enjoyed working together, he was over at her house a few times.

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

I love Doris and Gene Nelson dancing together

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

My two favorite leads for Doris are not the usuals.  I really liked her with Gene Nelson (four different films, the best of which was LULLABY OF BROADWAY, WHICH I LOVED). The other was Gig Young (and he was in a few of her movies, too, but never as a lead except in the first 1/3 of YOUNG AT HEART, which is another of my favorites.)

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Doris and Gordon MacRae

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Barbara
Wow thanks Dorine, I haven't seen the last two you posted before of Gordon and James.

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

fluffy cloud

Having fun on the set with Cary Grant in "That touch of Mink"

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men

Re: Doris And Her Leading Men