Dog shot in the Doris Day dog Park in Cincinnati

Dog shot in the Doris Day dog Park in Cincinnati

So this guy shoots other people's dog in the park because the dog was playing 'too rough' with his own dog. This man is crazy! Poor dog. I'm sure just because the dog was a pitbull the charges will be lessen for him just because of the prejudice people have for this breed. But this person is crazy for both firing a gun in public and killing an innocent animal (he could have just taken his dog and left). IF he was a responsible dog owner he would have been able to control his own dog rather than trying to 'control' the other dog! Crazy person...I hope they take his dog away from him. That dog is not safe with him. Also he should be stripped from his gun.
Here's the whole story:
Man shoots a dog in Doris Day dog park
She's magic