DORIS' MOVIES

Since I had so much trouble going to sleep last night I watched "LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME".
I think this is one of Doris' best pictures and performances ever.  One of my favorite scenes is when she comes out on the stage in that gorgeous blue gown and sings "SHAKING THE BLUES AWAY".
Then I watched  "DO NOT DISTURB" which I think is so funny...and another gorgeous gown, the orange one..WOW!!

Re: DORIS' MOVIES

Re: DORIS' MOVIES

TCM is showing "ON MOONLIGHT BAY" this Tuesday, Dec. 18th, at 12:00 am (EST.)  I think that means at Midnight?

Re: DORIS' MOVIES

fluffy cloud

Enjoy it Nick!!! Love the movie.

Re: DORIS' MOVIES

Nick
I bought copies of all her movies.  So I am all set in that department Dorine.  Nice picture though!  I could never understand why they never used Doris's version of the song "On Moonlight Bay" in the movie.  It is the best!

Re: DORIS' MOVIES

yes...they show a lot of DD movies and midnight and 2 a.m.  I have no idea what audience they think they are appealing to.