DDAF Interview Today March 14, 2013

Posted by janetmoore janetmoore
From Jim Martinez:

Subject: DDAF Interview Today

We'll be honoring the soon-to-be-birthday-girl, DORIS DAY, tomorrow (Thursday 3-14-13 @ 1 PM PST) on my internet radio show! Guest interviews are Lea Price, Director and Board Member of the Doris Day Animal Foundation (DDAF). I'll also be talking to Laura Didier, vocalist for our "Jazz Tribute to Doris Day" concerts. She is also the co-owner of "Laura's Purse", women's purses made from real record covers!

I'll also be playing all music from the career of the great singer, actress and dancer, Ms. Doris Day. Don't miss it!

Join us this Thursday @ 1 PM PST for "FROM BACH to BASEBALL to BRUBECK", a weekly 90-minute internet radio show on the Central Valley Hornet Network, hosted by Blog Talk Radio. It combines two of my passions, music and sports. If you can't hear it live, you can hear the archived shows 24/7. Last week's interview was two-time Grammy-nominated vocalist, Denise Donatelli and hard-swinging bebop to post-bop to Latin-style pianist, Larry Vuckovich. You can still hear that show anytime 24/7. Let me know if you'd like the link or change the date in the web address below to .../2013/03/07/from.....

The link to hear tomorrow's show (and it will be also be available as archived) is: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/centralvalleyhornet/2013/03/14/from-bach-to-baseball-to-brubeck

Hope you can join the fun!

---

Jim Martinez,