Christmas

Re: Christmas

Nick
Dang, her voice is HOT!!!

Re: Christmas

Nick
I was looking for Doris's version of "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm" to post because I love it! Couldn't find it... Then I noticed it was included in this video... by Janet Moore. Yay Janet!!!

Re: Christmas

Nick
Fir all you Country New Orleans folk...

Re: Christmas

Nick
Santa's Got The Blues...

Re: Christmas

Doris still sounds great!!! Sounds like she's been singing around the house...

This one takes a little getting used to... but it grows on you. It's had "The Smitty" touch thrown in.

That's Smith, not Schmith!

Re: Christmas

"Yule tide by the fireside and joyful memories there..."

Re: Christmas

You're welcome Nick. I love that song. It's not released. I had to download it from an audio file.

Re: Christmas

Anna's latest!

Re: Christmas

Re: Christmas

Nick
Wow Janet, those two videos say so much about "the happy golden days of yore..." Wow... things have changed. "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride!" Who said that? Bette was right! But first, a song... or two.

A Marshmellow World

Christmas Waltz

Re: Christmas

Nick
Santa alert!!!

Re: Christmas

Nick
I feel a little empty spot inside Kermit. All the celebration, everybody seems so happy... it just doesn't seem to last... does it Kermit?

Well... let me tell you about a boy named Charlie Brown...

Re: Christmas

Nick
You see, Charlie didn't understand what Christmas was all about...

Oh, I see Kermit... it's about a young girl who was having a baby...

Yes, but there is more... listen...

Re: Christmas

Nick
So it was a special birth Kermit, involving the heavens?

Yes my child, it was very special, and many had been waiting this moment for a long, long time. They believed that a new light had come into the world, that would change the world forever - they believed the child was the Son of God, the Messiah, and King as proclaimed by prophecy of old.

Re: Christmas

Nick
Concerning the birth of Christ... one can not really appreciate "The Good News" ... until one has first heard "The Bad News."

Note: This 7-year old lost her mother to ovarian cancer. She held her hand as she passed.

Re: Christmas

Nick
He came into this world through a door that said: "No Entrance." And He left this world through a door that said: "No Exit."

Merry Christmas!

Re: Christmas

Re: Christmas

Nick
OK, Christmas is over... Back to work! No more candy... no more cookies... no more fun!

Just kidding... Please don't shoot me!

"Or-re-oh...Eoh-Ah! Or-re-oh...Eoh-Ah!"

12