Christmas

Did you think rap was post 80's? Well here's Art Carney from 1954 rapping.

Re: Christmas

Linus gets its!

Re: Christmas

Nick
Hold the snow a just a little longer please...

Re: Christmas

Re: Christmas

Nick
Sammy!

Re: Christmas

Nick
What's to say... besides watch and listen.

Re: Christmas

Nick
Bravo!

Dance of the Mirlitons

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

Valse Des Fleurs

Re: Christmas

Nick
The Choir of King's College, Cambridge. I grew up on this stuff... so very British, right Christie?

Re: Christmas

Nick
Bing, Bong, Bing...

Re: Christmas

Love this song... When was the last time you saw snowfall Doris? I mean a good snowfall... Never mind, it doesn't matter...

Yes Kash, the song stuck in my head is "Snowfall" by Doris Day.

Re: Christmas

anialek36

Re: Christmas

anialek36

Re: Christmas

anialek36

Re: Christmas

Elvis did some of his best singing doing Gospel songs.

It snowed. A good one! Luckily I am all caught up on my shoveling. Now I can enjoy the fluffy stuff.

Re: Christmas

anialek36

Elvis was, is and always will be a great. Mathis sang good, I like it:)  Carpenters♥ Mahalia Jackson♥
In my town the It's snowing with rain.

Re: Christmas

Love "A Christmas Portrait" by the Carpenters. I have that CD. Ray Charles has a great voice. Same goes for Mahalia Jackson... I have a few of her records too. The sun is back out today.

A Country Christmas - get out your guitar, banjo and fiddle.

One of the oldest Country Christmas Songs

Re: Christmas

anialek36
I don't like country music, but I like Johnny Cash:)

I love this song is beautiful♥

Greetings from Poland:) Ania

Re: Christmas

Nick
I love the Chris Rea song too... I posted it too in my first post above.. Same exact video!

One of the coolest and happiest Christmas songs of all time. Another Phil Spector mega hit.

The Ronettes in HQ

Re: Christmas

anialek36
The Ronettes I really like the song Christmas in the heart♥

♥♥♥Love it♥♥♥ This song is beautiful, I love it♥♥♥

Judy Garland - "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". Judy sings so beautifully, until tear ran down my cheek. magic♥♥♥
♥.•**•.♥♥•**•.♥♥.•**•.♥♥•**•.♥
``````````{\
````````{\{*\
````````{*\~\
```````{```\`<:<:<:>:>
``````{~`*`\((((((^^^)
`````{`*`~((((((( `●`●
````{`*`~`)))))))). _ ' )
````{*```*`((((((('\ ~
`````{~`*``*)))))`.`\
``````{.*~``*((((`\`\))_.♥-.
````````{``~* ))) `\_.-'``
``````````{.__ ((`-*.*
````````````.*```~``*.
``````````.*.``*```~`*.
`````````.*````.````.`*.
````````.*``~`````*````*.
```````.*``````*`````~``*.
`````.*````~``````.`````*.
```.*```*```.``~```*``~ *.
..*``~```````````~`````*.

Ania

Re: Christmas

Nick
George Michaels is too cool!!! Great song... yes... video reminds me of High School Ski Club trips...

Judy certainly understood the meaning of the song. Nice Angel picture!

Christmas Nostalgia

Christmas Jazz

Big City Swing with The Duke of Ellington (it's not Louis Armstrong.)

12