CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

I should let you guys talk about this here, but I will ask you, instead, to come see my blog and respond there. You can do it in both places. THERE IS A LOT ANYONE CAN SAY ABOUT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR...MY VERY FAVORITE.

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER...I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS YEAR WENT.
IT SEEMS TO GET HERE FASTER AND FASTER EVERY YEAR.

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Yes, and Mike is already playing those beautiful Christmas songs on his new radio station so tune him in  http://www.live365.com/broadcast/broadcast.live
  And also check Sampod Music Music Music, a lot there also.

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Barbara
<nabble_<object width="480" height="360">embed>
Yea I did it !! figured out how to post a video on this new site, learning a little at a time.  This is one of by favorite Christmas song by Doris.

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Barbara
To all who might like to do  Christmas cards and send to Doris fans you can do some on that pi zap we have been using, This one I did add color to it, and ran it through the pizap site, thought it was kind of cute. "Doris and Biggest  Wishing You A Merry Christmas"

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

fluffy cloud
http://www.youtube.com/embed/vcmfCXwAFs4
something fun to share

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

you and Barb are amazing!

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Christmas Traditions

Check out the new blog!

http://www.sampod4u.com/this-and-that---our-new-blog.html

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Eve!! Sleep tight tonight, Santa is on his way

Nice blog post Mike!! In Greece the tradition is to have presents not on Christmas day but on New Year's Eve. I guess Santa couldn't make it on time to Greece so he left us for last!!! I have another week to open my presents. Let me know in advance what's the trendy Santa gift this year!!!

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

johnboy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CHRISTMAS IS A COMING

My sentiments exactly. Nice to see you back, John.