BFI,tribute to Doris

fluffy cloud
https://whatson.bfi.org.uk/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=971F6386-41DA-47FE-AFBC-4177CD4F11CA&sessionlanguage=&SessionSecurity::linkName=
I cannot help but admiring the fact Doris will be seen in London on the big screen.What is more,in one breathe,her picture appears next to 007...how amazing is that!

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

Nick
Totally cool!

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

I'm going to try and go see Pillow Talk although tickets are being sold out fast. We'll see :)

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

I would love that if it was here!

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

I would love that if it was here!

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

You guys who live close to NYC (hint hint) should start doing some PR Pleas.

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

and those of you who live anywhere near London, should be going to all 12 of the films to support DD.

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

Pillow Talk

I did go see PILLOW TALK after all and it was magic!!!!!!! OH my goodness, the thrill to see Doris Day on the big screen is indescribable!!! You instantly fall in love with her from the very first film frame.

It was a once in a life time experience and I'm so happy I got to see this movie on the big screen...never thought I would have !!!! The cinema room was packed, it was a big one too , and everyone laughed so hard throughout the movie (even though I am sure each of us have seen it more than 100 times!!!) and we all applauded in the end. It was a wonderful experience. I'm so happy the BFI decided to honor Doris Day with this lovely tribute. :)

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

fluffy cloud
Thanks very much Christie,I am sure it is an event not to forget.Unique.So great to be among people who also share the laughter and fun of this devine movie.

Re: BFI,tribute to Doris

I will never understand what the problem is in the US. The world's biggest female movie star OF ALL TIME and in the US, NEVER on the big screen.