A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

I thought it would be good to have a Christmas page with all of Doris Christmas pictures.
You might like to post some you have created yourself or just some others that are out there.
I will start it off with three of mine I have made and add more later, I know you might have to reduce the size to get the whole picture on.

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

fluffy cloud

Good idea to have a Christmaspage

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Very nice!

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

They certainly were a beautiful pair!

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Barbara
Love this one Carol, I miss all the fun ones you put together.

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

fluffy cloud

Thanks Carol,all the best,hope you are well.

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Nick
Wow, all the Doris Christmas pictures are wonderful!  You are all getting really good at this.   Really good!

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

OK Nick time to jump in and join us, I know you use to do some great ones, it is easy to use the pizap and then go to the Christmas stuff. I just love doing pictures of Doris, wish Christie and Janet, and John would do a few. Dorine I love the last two you did, the first one Doris looks
like a little girl. ♥

<nabbleh_img src="pizap_D_D_2.jpg" border="0" class="center"/>

Who's Been Naughty Or Nice!!

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Would love to try sometime, Barbara. But I'm swamped with new features for our website, upcoming video projects, work, other websites, other activities and taking care of the laid up husband. Who knows maybe I can throw together another video together of the beautiful Xmas images you all have made. Any music suggestions?

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

We should get Puck to post some!

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Janet, we appreciate all you do, I know you must be really busy. I just love your last Christmas video you did of Doris and all her Christmas music, I know anything you put together will be great. PS. "Take good care of Hubby" PS Yes Puck has done some great ones. ♥

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Barbara, I am doing year-end tax planning.  Such fun!    By the time I do a picture, Christmas will be over!

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Barbara
I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm. ♥

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

This is the new video that Janet put together for us that has all our Christmas pictures on
here. Thanks Janet, you did a great job.

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

I hope everyone enjoys it! Merry Christmas!

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

fluffy cloud

The video is great,thanks so much Janet.

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Barbara

This picture dosen't have Doris in it but I thought it was a beautiful picture our friend Ania made.
Merry Christmas to all my Sampod friends.  ♥

Re: A DORIS DAY CHRISTMAS ♥

Wow...very very nice.  Merry Christmas Everyone!
12