A CHAT WITH DORIS

Just wanted everyone to know I talked with Doris on Thursdays evening.
She was in very good spirits and sounded wonderful.
My grandson Riley was spending the night with me and wanted to watch Calamity Jane again and then Jumbo..so that's what we did.
I told him how would you like to talk with Doris and he just smiled and kept shaking his head yes.
So I gave her a call and she picked up after I was leaving her a message and we talked for about 10 min. and then I asked her if she would say hello to my grandson and she said "Sure"..So he got his wish to talk with her and it was so cute and sweet while he was talking.  He told her he loved her movies (the 4 that he's seen) and he loved her music.
He also was asking her about "Harold the Frog" from  her tv show but she didn't remember that episode...I told her what it was about and she kind of remembered but she said that was so long ago and she had done so many things it was hard to remember everything.
Anyway...what a thrill it was for Riley to say hello and chat for about 5 min.  For a 7 year old that's pretty neat and he couldn't wait to call him mom and tell her...she was happy for him and said that was so cool.

So what the tabloids may write about Doris it's not true.  She is doing fine and I told her I always tell my friends and fans after I talk with her that you are doing great and not to believe what they read in those nasty papers...she just laughed.

Happy New Year to All.
I hope this year will be a great year for everyone and everyone stays healthy and happy.
Carol

Re: A CHAT WITH DORIS

Nick
Cool story Carol, thanks for sharing it.  Glad to hear Doris is doing well.  Happy New Year to you too!

Re: A CHAT WITH DORIS

Thanks Nick.

Always good to chat with Doris and let everyone know how well she is doing.
Take care and stay warm...Happy New Year to you too.

Re: A CHAT WITH DORIS

Love hearing about your chats with Doris!

Re: A CHAT WITH DORIS

Thanks Janet....I love chatting with her whenever I get the chance.