21st Century

Ok you guys that are fans of today's music....tell us what you like.  I have heard Adele. She is ok...but definitely no Doris or Ella.  Buble' is good (when he sings standards).  Others, not as good, are also trying.  Groban is wonderful (one in a million).
I like One Direction and Train and a couple of the other current vocal groups. They, too, are good, but certainly no match for The Four Aces, The Four Lads or The Brothers Four.
I really have not heard any big bands to match the sounds of the Glenn Millers, Dorseys, Harry James or Artie Shaw.
As for vocal duos, I have yet to hear anyone surpass The Everly Brothers.
What say you?

Re: 21st Century

Nick
I'll have to think about that one Mike. A little mind-clearing music please...

I can't believe I didn't stop in Sedona, when I was in Arizona.

Re: 21st Century

Old song, new artist... 2002