2014 Sochi Winter Olympics

Hollywood
I love the Olympics!  I think Figure Skating is my favorite event.  What do u think?

Re: 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics

I like watching the weird sports like curling or the biathlon.

Re: 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics

Nick
I like the skating, but the downhill skiing events are my favorite! I spent many hours out on the slopes trying to do what this gal does. Slovenia's Tina Maze, who is also a pop star and model, took home a Gold medal in a rare tie at Sochi. Do you know how hard that is... amazing!!!

And her #1 Hit Song... awesome!

Re: 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics

Nick
18-year old Mikaela Shiffrin wins Gold Medal at Sochi in Women's Slalom Skiing for Team USA... I love skiing... next to dirt bikes, it's the closest thing to flying without leaving the ground (for too long)... Fun to watch too.

Congrats to Mikaela, youngest Olympic Women's Slalom Champion ever! Hard work plays off. It's a great story... I am inspired.

Positive role model for kids today